Interactive BI enables leading telecommunications companies to increase Average Revenue Per User, gain a single view of customer experience and avoid major risks by performing what-if analyses.
Building new networks is extremely expensive hence telcos need to do more with the networks they have and to very carefully evaluate entry in new markets. BI systems enable telcos to do that and much more - to analyze and better coordinate marketing, identify upsell and crosssell opportunities and promote customer loyalty.
Telecommunications Analytics Solution
KMS Telecom Analytics enables organizations to consolidate and analyze primary and secondary data from different sources in order to gain insights and drive revenue.
Areas where Business Intelligence assists organizations:
Identify patterns and outliers in your network.
Perform geographical analysis to find inefficiencies.
Drastically reduce time needed to assemble and analyze data.
KMS provides standard based options, understanding of the business, experience based on over 500 projects, visual experts and a pool of talent. KMS helps its clients access the right data at the right time, provides the ability to get a clearer look into the client data to make better business decisions and enables firms to become more agile by responding faster to opportunities and crisis.
Implementation and Methodology
Understand and Analyze sufficiency of data for the following
- Identify patterns and outliers in your network
- Perform geographical analysis to find inefficiencies.
- Drastically reduce time needed to assemble and analyze data.
Identify your data sources and the technology landscape
- Databases (MS Access, Oracle, DB2, Informix, SQL, MySQL, Amazon SimpleDB and a host of others)
- Flat files (Microsoft Excel files
- Web services
- Other sources such as RSS feeds
- Social Media
Discussions with Business users to identify the KPI’s for each area identified in Step 1
- This step includes presentation of our ready templates, and discussions on how these can be adapted for your use
- Decisions on how the chosen KPI’s will be visualized and displayed
- Responsibility for data harmonization and cleansing
- Frequency of data update and viewing
- The visualization formats for specific data types
- The Additional Reporting requirements
GARTNER'S ANALYTICS MARKET GUIDE 2017
Knowledge Management Solutions has been featured in Gartner’s Analytics Market Guide 2017 as one of the selected few Business Intelligence and Business Analytics Service Providers Supported in Asia Pacific and Japan
Knowledge Management Solutions
Who we are and What we do? KMS is one of the most experienced implementation specialists of Business Intelligence, Analytics and Big Data solutions in Asia Pacific. In our 13 years of operations we have worked with almost 500 customers and more than 10,000 end users, using our solutions in 20 countries. We have 80% customer retention rate after two years. Headquartered in Singapore, we have an exceptional regional knowledge and presence with offices in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Hong Kong.