Manufacturers usually have a lot of data which they collect real-time but they tend not to take full advantage of it by also analyzing it in near real-time.
The independent yet connected components of a complex manufacturing chain all need to work from the same source of data in order to have a single version of truth throughout the manufacturing cycle.
It is extremely important that end users, the people actually managing different parts of the chain, were able to interact with the data on daily basis and make data based decisions, instead of relying on intuition.
Interactive Business Intelligence unifies data from various systems, like ERP, MES, PLC, SCADA, attendance logs, production data from equipment by different manufacturers, enabling every department to drastically improve efficiency and have complete control over your processes.
Manufacturing Analytics Solution
Empower production personnel to potentially improve manufacturing operations with the insight necessary to enhance production or take corrective action
Here are just some of the areas that can benefit from Interactive Business Intelligence:
Drive customer acquisition and retention with data based marketing.
Manage plant operations better by giving managers fast access to near real-time analytics and facilitating use of Lean, JIT and other methodologies.
Improve Service Level Agreement fulfillment.
Have a comprehensive insight across inbound and outbound logistics.
Improve demand management and forecasting across the supply chain.
Always have a full, transparent financial overview, manage risk, compliance, suppliers and partners.
KMS provides standard based options, understanding of the business, experience based on over 500 projects, visual experts and a pool of talent. KMS helps its clients access the right data at the right time, provides the ability to get a clearer look into the client data to make better business decisions and enables firms to become more agile by responding faster to opportunities and crisis.
Implementation and Methodology
- Optimize inventory across organization.
- Improve upsell and crosell effectiveness.
- Drive customer acquisition and retention with data based marketing.
- Manage plant operations better by giving managers fast access to near real-time analytics and facilitating use of Lean, JIT and other methodologies.
- Improve Service Level Agreement fulfillment.
- Have a comprehensive insight across inbound and outbound logistics.
- Improve demand management and forecasting across the supply chain.
- Always have a full, transparent financial overview, manage risk, compliance, suppliers and partners.
Identify your data sources and the technology landscape
- Databases (MS Access, Oracle, DB2, Informix, SQL, MySQL, Amazon SimpleDB and a host of others)
- Flat files (Microsoft Excel files
- Web services
- Other sources such as RSS feeds
- Social Media
Discussions with Business users to identify the KPI’s for each area identified in Step 1
- This step includes presentation of our ready templates, and discussions on how these can be adapted for your use
- Decisions on how the chosen KPI’s will be visualized and displayed
- Responsibility for data harmonization and cleansing
- Frequency of data update and viewing
- The visualization formats for specific data types
- The Additional Reporting requirements
Consumer goods Manufacturer headquartered in Australia
Tesa Tape - Case Study
- Financial Services
- Commercial Real - Estate
- Wholesale Distribution
- Chemicals & Pharma
KMS Distribution Network Analytics provides the platform, views, alerts and trends needed to facilitate this alignment. Read More
GARTNER'S ANALYTICS MARKET GUIDE 2017
Knowledge Management Solutions has been featured in Gartner’s Analytics Market Guide 2017 as one of the selected few Business Intelligence and Business Analytics Service Providers Supported in Asia Pacific and Japan
Knowledge Management Solutions
Who we are and What we do? KMS is one of the most experienced implementation specialists of Business Intelligence, Analytics and Big Data solutions in Asia Pacific. In our 13 years of operations we have worked with almost 500 customers and more than 10,000 end users, using our solutions in 20 countries. We have 80% customer retention rate after two years. Headquartered in Singapore, we have an exceptional regional knowledge and presence with offices in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Hong Kong.