Financial services industry uses data to improve operational efficiency but very few companies use it to gain business insights because the scattered data won’t allow it.
In the current climate Financial services institutions are looking to increase operational efficiency and minimize exposure to risk in order to eliminate unnecessary costs. Self-service Business Intelligence enables Financial services institutions to analyze large volumes of data from various sources empowering every department to increase their efficiency and meet regulatory compliance demands.
Financial Services Analytics Solution
Areas where Business Intelligence assists organizations:
Practice data driven financial decision making by having complete visibility over your organization's data coming from different sources, all in one dashboard with the ability to drill down.
Reduce the time consuming Excel report generation from raw data and enable management to get instant information on Financial Analysis across regions.
KMS provides standard based options, understanding of the business, experience based on over 400 projects, visual experts and a pool of talent. KMS helps its clients access the right data at the right time, provides the ability to get a clearer look into the client data to make better business decisions and enables firms to become more agile by responding faster to opportunities and crisis.
Implementation and Methodology
Understand and Analyze sufficiency of data for the following
- Improve operational efficiency by gaining data driven insights in workforce headcount, infrastructure, maintenance.
- Practice data driven financial decision making by having complete visibility over your organization's data coming from different sources, all in one dashboard with the ability to drill down.
- Analyze revenue, number of relationships and number of clients - execute performance analysis at any level.
- Reduce the time consuming Excel report generation from raw data and enable management to get instant information on Financial Analysis across regions.
Identify your data sources and the technology landscape
- Databases (MS Access, Oracle, DB2, Informix, SQL, MySQL, Amazon SimpleDB and a host of others)
- Flat files (Microsoft Excel files
- Web services
- Other sources such as RSS feeds
- Social Media
Discussions with Business users to identify the KPI’s for each area identified in Step 1
- This step includes presentation of our ready templates, and discussions on how these can be adapted for your use
- Decisions on how the chosen KPI’s will be visualized and displayed
- Responsibility for data harmonization and cleansing
- Frequency of data update and viewing
- The visualization formats for specific data types
- The Additional Reporting requirements
Case study: Financial Services corporation headquartered in Japan
- Wholesale Distribution
- Commercial Real - Estate
- Chemicals & Pharma
Manufacturers usually have a lot of data which they collect real-time but they tend not to take full advantage of it by also analyzing it in near real-time. Read More
GARTNER'S ANALYTICS MARKET GUIDE 2017
Knowledge Management Solutions has been featured in Gartner’s Analytics Market Guide 2017 as one of the selected few Business Intelligence and Business Analytics Service Providers Supported in Asia Pacific and Japan
Knowledge Management Solutions
Who we are and What we do? KMS is one of the most experienced implementation specialists of Business Intelligence, Analytics and Big Data solutions in Asia Pacific. In our 13 years of operations we have worked with almost 500 customers and more than 10,000 end users, using our solutions in 20 countries. We have 80% customer retention rate after two years. Headquartered in Singapore, we have an exceptional regional knowledge and presence with offices in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Hong Kong.