Commercial Real Estate
Commercial Real Estate Leasing, managed by REIT companies, is an extremely competitive sector of the Real Estate Industry and the players are required to be imaginative and have information at their fingertips to avail of the opportunities that arise as well as to quickly respond to government, economic and market pressures that might challenge their business models. Having market and business metrics at the tips of your fingers therefore becomes a necessity.
Commercial Real Estate Analytics Solution
Business Intelligence can help solve the major challenges faced by the industry:
Deriving effective rent rates for market planning and forecasting.
Better space management and increased occupancy.
Managing and maintaining assets more effectively.
Dynamic analysis by a large number of variables to support business strategies - especially in marketing and operations.
KMS provides standard based options, understanding of the business, experience based on over 500 projects, visual experts and a pool of talent. KMS helps its clients access the right data at the right time, provides the ability to get a clearer look into the client data to make better business decisions and enables firms to become more agile by responding faster to opportunities and crisis.
Implementation and Methodology
Understand and Analyze sufficiency of data for the following
- Timely response to real estate trends in a competitive business environment.
- Deriving effective rent rates for market planning and forecasting.
- Better space management and increased occupancy.
- Better Lease contracting – acquisition / management /termination.
- Managing and maintaining assets more effectively.
- Dynamic analysis by a large number of variables to support business strategies - especially in marketing and operations.
Identify your data sources and the technology landscape
- Databases (MS Access, Oracle, DB2, Informix, SQL, MySQL, Amazon SimpleDB and a host of others)
- Flat files (Microsoft Excel files
- Web services
- Other sources such as RSS feeds
- Social Media
Discussions with Business users to identify the KPI’s for each area identified in Step 1
- This step includes presentation of our ready templates, and discussions on how these can be adapted for your use
- Decisions on how the chosen KPI’s will be visualized and displayed
- Responsibility for data harmonization and cleansing
- Frequency of data update and viewing
- The visualization formats for specific data types
- The Additional Reporting requirements
Case study: A Real-estate company headquartered in Singapore
White paper: BI for Commercial Real-estate
Manufacturers usually have a lot of data which they collect real-time but they tend not to take full advantage of it by also analyzing it in near real-time. Read More
GARTNER'S ANALYTICS MARKET GUIDE 2017
Knowledge Management Solutions has been featured in Gartner’s Analytics Market Guide 2017 as one of the selected few Business Intelligence and Business Analytics Service Providers Supported in Asia Pacific and Japan
Knowledge Management Solutions
Who we are and What we do? KMS is one of the most experienced implementation specialists of Business Intelligence, Analytics and Big Data solutions in Asia Pacific. In our 13 years of operations we have worked with almost 500 customers and more than 10,000 end users, using our solutions in 20 countries. We have 80% customer retention rate after two years. Headquartered in Singapore, we have an exceptional regional knowledge and presence with offices in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Hong Kong.