Come and Grow with us
The Regional Marketing Manager is responsible for implementing KMS’s Marketing and Communication strategies, generate leads for the Sales Team and coordinate Tenders and other submissions. The role is based in Singapore, will require regional travelling and reports to the Regional Sales Manager. Here is round one of the most Frequently Asked Questions we hear about Self-service Business Intelligence. Have a look. You might find some surprising answers.
* Organize monthly events (workshops and demos) to generate leads, including end-to-end event planning, budget development and logistics.
* Design tactics to realize KMS’s growth potential in Singapore and the ASEAN region, partner with product development and sales management to deploy the tools, solutions and initiatives that drive customer adoption and usage and agency/client understanding of the brand.
* Oversee the creation of marketing materials including, but not limited to, product collateral, market and customer case studies, videos, FAQs, promotional toolkits and other product communications to encourage consumer and trade adoption and usage.
* Run AdWords and LinkedIn Ads campaigns to generate leads.
* Prospect for leads online using platforms like LinkedIn.
* Create and run email marketing campaigns for relevant segmented audiences.
* Work with local influencers and/or partners on sponsored events that raise awareness about KMS.
* Liaise with KMS’ software partners - Jedox, QlikView, Tableau and others - to run promotional campaigns.
* Build KMS’ brand on social media, especially LinkedIn.
* Work with designers and writers to make sure the website is up to date and continuously improving.
* Work with SEO service providers to put KMS on the first page for relevant keywords.